Our client (The Bank) is a leading European banking organization with total assets of € 76.0 billion. A pillar of the Greek banking system, it safeguards the savings of millions of depositors and finances the real economy. Moreover, it holds a strategic position in retail and business banking in various countries in S.E. Mediterranean area and has presence and strategic alliances in major financial centers in Europe. The Bank selected AroTRON™ Collections in order to fulfill the needs of the NPL departments in Bulgaria, Serbia, and Romania to manage Non-Performing Loans. The solution was smoothly implemented to all three subsidiaries of The Bank, with localization posing no obstacle whatsoever, due to the system’s high adaptability and extensive configuration capabilities.
The tools and functionality of AroTRON™ Collections that were implemented by Cententia team in all three countries were:
- AroTRON™ Workflow Strategic Management engine: fully covered the needs of strategy design, allowing the implementation of the most advanced portfolio segmentation and categorization schemes producing structured flows of recovery and litigation activities. As a result, the execution of the strategies became process-driven gradually smoothening the recovery operations and accelerating actions between units and groups.
- Enhanced assignment functions: the extensive assignment scheme capabilities of AroTRON™ Collections combined with the operational tools provided by the system – targets and metrics, KPI’s and MIS reports – drastically improved the efficiency of officers and teams. Smart segmentation was the key for targeted assignments to teams, groups or even expert individuals for special cases, which led to increased debt collection.
- Decision-Action Center: innovative environment combined with extensive MIS reporting resulted in crystal-clear view of the portfolio and, more importantly, streamlined ad-hoc live actions. This one-step execution of business processes for a group of customers, accounts or activities, optimally selected using the whole report spectrum – New Action Plans, batch generation of letters, legal notices, emails, sms, etc. – led to increased productivity and boosted live collections efficiency!
- Customer-centric recovery processes: this was performed via a user friendly interface, which presented a single view of customer and operations, e.g. single workflow treatment for all accounts of a customer. AroTRON™ Collections & Recoveries offered a balanced management scheme that allowed the recovery officer to have access to unified client and account information updated constantly, thus increasing their ability to manage and execute recovery processes fast and reliably.
- Branches’ Portal: All subsidiaries’ branches across these three countries had online access to their NPL portfolio and performed specific actions, according to the centrally designed and controlled recovery strategies.
- Full coverage of delinquency life-cycle covering:
- Recovery – Litigation – Write-off
- Collaterals management
AroTRON™ Collections added significant value to The Bank’s subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia. The system enabled each subsidiary’s NPL department to acquire full view of their non-performing portfolio, smartly segmented and prioritized in terms of actions needed to recover. After a while they all experienced significant increase in their revenues derived directly from the efficiency of new processes implemented in AroTRON™ Collections.