Cententia is looking for an applications consultant who, as member of the projects implementation team will be responsible for the implementation of business solutions based on the Atlassian JIRA platform. You should be experienced in problem-solving, enjoy interacting with a variety of customers (ranging from large corporate sites in the banking sector to relatively small, fast-paced software development companies), and have excellent communication skills.
- Definition (user requirements, specifications development), planning and oversight of project delivery in Greece and abroad
- Solution customisation and parametrization
- Post-implementation support and communication with customer and development teams
- University Degree preferably in IT or Engineering
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the implementation and management of IT projects, preferably CRM, BPM or ERP Solutions
- Experience of requirements analysis, business analysis and/or process improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Greek and English. As a primary contact with customers you need to be able to convey ideas clearly and effectively.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A proven ability to decompose and solve problems, along with the ability to coordinate and manage teams
- Understanding and hands-on experience of issue tracking, project management tools and wikis.
- Experience with Atlassian products, primarily JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding and hands-on experience of issue tracking, project management tools and wikis. Knowledge in Agile project management methodologies, Scrum and Kanban will be appreciated
- Knowledge of ITIL or IT service desk practices
How to apply:
If you think this position suits you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach:
- your resume (text, HTML, PDF or Word format)
- a cover letter (text only please) explaining why you are best for the position