Cententia is looking for a well-rounded, smart developer who, as member of the projects implementation team will be responsible for the implementation of business solutions based on the Atlassian JIRA platform. You should know how to create robust production applications and develop prototypes quickly. You should have a good understanding of, and practical production experience with, enterprise application development. As part of our development team, you will participate in requirements analysis, planning and implementation of solutions based on the Atlassian Platform and you will work closely with other developers and application experts.
- Developing components (add-ons) or customizations for the Atlassian JIRA platform
- Developing interfaces / connectors with enterprise systems and services for various integration projects.
- Building and improving Open Source components and frameworks
- University Degree preferably in IT or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in development using Java and web-based architectures and technologies (REST, XML, JSON)
- Solid software development experience and talent. Working knowledge of Java application servers . Any experience using Open Source frameworks, is a benefit.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tier, mixed technologies, software architectures
- Good knowledge of data modelling techniques, SQL and experience working with relational databases (ORACLE, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Atlassian products, primarily JIRA and Confluence
- Software architecture and knowledge of Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and AJAX technologies.
- A working understanding of front end templating technologies
- Advanced administration of Apache, Tomcat (configuration & tuning)
- Understanding and hands-on experience of defect tracking, project management tools and wikis
- An understanding of software design patterns, object-oriented programming techniques, and agile development methods is a strong asset
- Broad knowledge of software industry and technological trends, especially web technologies
How to apply:
If you think this position suits you, send an email to email@example.com and attach:
- your resume (text, HTML, PDF or Word format)
- a cover letter (text only please) explaining why you are best for the position